Majacraft - Millie
- Designed as an elegant, compact double treadle wheel that has the ease of use and features that are common to Majacraft wheels.
- It is unique in design and has a character that will grace any home. Its very small floor area appeals to those with less space.
- The Millie is made for spinners on a lower budget who do not wish at this time to invest in a fully featured wheel but enjoy the ease and smoothness of a double treadle wheel.
- Although very compact, it offers full orifice height and is built from beautiful New Zealand Rimu. Majacraft pays special attention to treadle angles to ensure that there is minimum strain on ankle and calf muscles while spinning
- Easy heel and toe treadling
- Low friction ball and pivot bearings
- Single hook flyer - made of stainless steel for quick even winding of your bobbin, no more rows of hooks: lighter more responsive flyer
- Convenient carry handle
- 5 leading ratios - from 4:1 to 12:1 also intermediates - spin any yarn from silk, angora and merino to really heavy jersey knits. Select the ratio to suit your needs, the ratios are ready built in for you to use
- Stretchy drive band - change ratios, the stretchy co - polymer band adjusts automatically
- No threading hook - our stainless steel delta orifice is clean, large and is threaded without the use of a hook
- Lightweight - 5.5kgs / 12lbs
- Four quick change super smooth bobbins - boil your fibre on them, dye your product on them